WhatsApp now is useful for anyone who can make, send, and receive stickers. Chats with stickers, which can express yourself with emoticons or even place a mascot in a chat. On a new Android or iOS phone, the interface is a bit different, and can be tricky to get used to if you’ve used the WhatsApp desktop client on another phone. We’ll show you how to send/transfer a new or existing sticker pack to your WhatsApp account on your new Android or iOS phone. UnicTool ChatMover, the software used in the second section, transfers WhatsApp to a new phone in the same way.
Part 1: How to backup WhatsApp Stickers
WhatsApp stickers and chats are stored in the internal memory (internal storage or memory chip) of your phone. To begin the process of transfer Whatsapp, make sure you have backed up your current phone. It may take some time to backup your phone. When you’re done, go to Settings, choose Backup, and then tap Back Up Now. Among other things, you can backup WhatsApp messenger, WhatsApp contacts, and WhatsApp chats here..
Tap the phone or SD card, then go to the backup option. You will see the sticker icon in the backup system, tap on that and choose your device from the options, we put Infinix Smart in my phone, but you can use any device. If the backup has been completed, tap Continue, tap I agree, tap Back Up Now, or just tap start backup once more to begin the backup process. You can use this backup on your new phone.
In order to transfer WhatsApp stickers, you must first set up a new WhatsApp account, or transfer an existing account to the new device, and then you must back up your existing account. Here are the simple steps you need to follow for iOS phones. This also works for how to Transfer Whatsapp to new phone:
- Go to Settings > Backup and find WhatsApp Chats & Stickers Backup. You will find your old account which you can select and set photos and stickers as backup.
- WhatsApp sticker packs can now be transferred to a new phone. Go to Settings > WhatsApp.
- Go to WhatsApp Chats and Stickers Backup and tap the Select button. This will give you backup options, just select the WhatsApp chats and stickers backup you set up in the first step..
- Choose the Whatsapp Chat & Sticker pack that you wish to use. Ensure that the folder where you’ve stored your WhatsApp Chat and Sticker backup isn’t the same as the one where you’ve saved WhatsApp Camera Roll, otherwise you won’t be able to select them. You can do this step at any time to backup WhatsApp chats and stickers..
Part 2: How to use ChatMover transfer WhatsApp to A New Phone
The ChatMover transfer app is fast and easy to use, and it offers users a variety of transfer options. Following are some of the most important features of ChatMover to transfer whatsapp to new phone:
-Easily transfer WhatsApp stickers to the app you choose by tapping and selecting the Transfer option
-Transfer stickers to different devices without restriction.
-WhatsApp stickers on SD cards can be transferred within the same account, including photos.
-Furthermore, you can transfer stickers and chats to a new device without changing your WhatsApp number.
-ChatMover allows you to transfer WhatsApp Chats and Stickers packs for free.
How to transfer WhatsApp stickers using ChatMover
Follow the steps below to transfer whatsapp to new phone along with stickers using ChatMover:
- ChatMover is an application that is easy to use and powerful; all you need to do is add your phone number and you will see a large icon.
- When you have added your number, tap on the icon and choose Transfer WhatsApp stickers.
- The next step is to select the destination for the sticker pack and tap on the backup and import option.
- The backup and import process is simple. Just tap on the backup option, then select the SD card. WhatsApp stickers and messages will be transferred from your WhatsApp account to your SD card.
- Also, it is important to back up your WhatsApp chats before using this application.
We hope that this article about “how to transfer whatsapp to new phone” was helpful to you. Now you just need to download ChatMover, get an iPhone or Android phone, and transfer your WhatsApp chats, stickers, and photos. This WhatsApp sticker converter is very useful for transferring WhatsApp chats and stickers from one device to another. We hope that this helped you out.