TikTok is a video-focused popular social media platform. Since its launch, it has been remarkably updating its features, and the user base is increasing rapidly. There are different genres of videos such as jokes, pranks, dance, tricks, and entertainment. Now, the videos last from 15 seconds to 10 minutes. More users to highly engage their audience are creating unique videos and likely preferring to buy tiktok likes to increase their exposure. Mostly entertaining videos will get good comments. There is an option on TikTok to share your thoughts in the comments section. You can quickly check your comments on the activity log. Here is a checklist of ways to check your comment history on TikTok.
Discover From Activity Section
- First, to see your TikTok comments, other users should like or reply to your comments.
- If your comments are more liked or replied to, visit the All Activity section.
- TikTok notifies those who like your comments. By clicking on the posts, you can see your older TikTok comments.
Find In Liked Videos Section
If you like the TikTok video, you can find your comments. The ‘like video’ feature on TikTok is helpful because it allows you to save your favorite video and watch it later. So, if you post a comment and like a video simultaneously, you can quickly find your comments. This is how it appears to be going:
- Navigate to the profile page after opening TikTok.
- You’ll notice a heart-shaped sign that only you can see below edit profile choice.
- If you click on it, TikTok will display a collection of videos you previously liked. You could see the comments you’ve responded to from there.
Find In History
Your TikTok comments are found in the history section. To help achieve this,
- Open TikTok and select the three lines in the upper left corner.
- Select settings.
- You can see your TikTok comments by clicking history.
TikViral: Must-Know Questions On TikTok Comments
I hope you have understood how to see your TikTok comments. However, for your detailed understanding, here have discussed a few questions related to TikTok comments.
1. Why can’t I view my TikTok comments?
If you aren’t following the user or the user has not yet followed you, you probably wouldn’t be able to see the TikTok comment. So follow anyone to see their comments.
2. How Do I View All of the TikTok Comments?
If you want to see all of your TikTok comments, open the app and click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner. Then, scroll to the bottom to see the comment history.
3. How Can I Hide TikTok Comments?
If you want to hide a comment on TikTok, swipe left and clicked the hide button.
4. How Do I Leave a TikTok Comment?
If you like to leave a TikTok comment, first make sure that you can access the video you want to comment on.
- Select the comment icon.
- Tap the add comment button and enter your comment.
- Click the Send button.
5. How Do You Turn Off/On Comments For Each Of Your Videos?
You can effectively control who really can comment on your videos in your settings. If you want to do so, go to your account’s privacy settings, then choose who really can comment on your posts. Here are a few options for you to consider:
- Friends: If you select friends, your friends will be able to comment on your TikTok posts. Friends on TikTok are visitors you follow and who follow you back.
- Everyone: Making a choice, everyone allows anyone to leave a comment on your posts.
- Followers: If you select followers, only the users who follow you will be able to comment on your posts.
6. How Do I Pin A TikTok Comment?
If you pin a comment, it becomes the first comment that every user can view on your video. To attain this,
- Enter your video’s comments section.
- Retain down the comment button.
- Comments can be pinned or unpinned by tapping on them.
7. How Do I Delete A TikTok Comment?
To remove a TikTok comment,
- Click the comment icon in the TikTok video.
- Select the comment you would like to delete and press the delete button.
- To remove multiple TikTok comments,
- Access the video and then click the comment icon.
- Keep down the comment button.
- Select the modify icon.
- Click the Manage Multiple Comments button.
- Click delete and verify after selecting up to 100 comments.
8. How Do You Decide Who Can Comment On Your Videos?
To control who can leave comments on your videos,
- Access your profile and click the three-line icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings and Privacy.
- Turn on privacy.
- Tap the comments button.
- Choose whoever you want to comment on your videos.
9. How Do You Add TikTok Comment Filters?
If you enable filter comments, the videos will be hidden until you authorize them. To filter through all comments,
- Go to your profile page.
- Click the three-line icon in the upper right corner.
- Privacy and open settings
- Click privacy, then comments.
- To enable the comment filter, tap the filter all comments button.
Wrapping It Up
Putting it all together, I expect that this detailed guide will help you to know more about how to see your TikTok comments. Also, the must-know question about TikTok comments is discussed in this article. So, read this article, clarify your doubts about TikTok comments, and utilize TikTok in the best way.