How to Fix Discord Stuck on Checking for Updates Issue
Discord is just one of the very widely used VOIP services applied by gamers throughout the universe. Discord can be an internet chatting platform that is included with many brand new exceptional capabilities. Even the discord team is still working hard to maintain it working alright, but many users face problems with Discord. Probably one of the very annoying mistakes with Discord is. Also, it’s not upgrading.
Unlike other conversations, users can create customized messages that have images or links. They can also combine private chats and send private messages to others. Discord also enables gamers to collect and other members from all around the world while enjoying their gaming.
Reasons For Discord Stuck On Checking For Update:
1. Some times, as a result of discord server problems, you will face this mistake
2. Check your Web connection. Sometimes due to a slower Internet connection, you will face this issue.
- Restart The PC
- Shut down the discord app.
- Then restart your computer.
- Sometimes you need to reboot your system.
1. Restart The Router
If your discord app is not updating or failed to update, restart the router. Sometimes due to misconfigurations, you will face the issue. Router reboot can solve the issue.