It’s free to send and receive money using PhonePe, a UPI-based mobile payment network that works with any bank account, even if the recipient isn’t on the system. It also provides the opportunity to earn scratch cards in exchange for a qualifying transaction, and if you receive the prizes via a scratch card, the money will be sent directly into your wallet.
In addition to recharging prepaid cell phones, data cards, and direct-to-home (DTH), PhonePe wallets could also be used to pay energy and gas bills and purchase airline and train tickets, among many other things.
Since it’s safe and secure software, you may use PhonePe around the clock, including on bank holidays and weekends. To ensure even more protection, it also has MPIN features, which require users to input their MPIN to complete the transaction.
You will see the transaction id and amount on the transaction history page whenever you make a transaction using the app, whether it is a money transfer, the purchase of a mutual fund, or the payment of a credit card bill.
However, for various reasons, the vast majority of consumers choose to erase and clean their transaction history.
This post will discover how to wipe PhonePe transaction history from your device completely.
How to Remove PhonePe Transaction History from Your Device
- Log in to your account by opening PhonePe and entering your username and password.
- Make sure that you click on “History.”
- Locate and pick the transaction from the history page you wish to remove from the system.
- To erase a transaction on an earlier program version, tap on the “delete transaction” option.
- In the event that you need assistance, you may choose to get in touch with customer support.
- After that, send a note informing the recipient that you want to cancel the transaction. For instance, “Hi, I’d want to delete or remove this transaction for personal reasons.”
- A new ticket will be created for your request after pressing the Send button.
- Within 48 hours, you will get a response from the support staff about your confirmation request.
- Once your information has been checked, your transaction history will be removed.
And that was a step-by-step tutorial to erase your PhonePe account history. As seen in the preceding instruction, there is no direct way to clear a transaction; instead, you must contact the support staff and wait for their answer.
That was all, and we hope you found this resourceful. Thank you for reading. We hope to see you again soon!