Right now, everyone is looking for Samsung’s latest flagship model. Because we must accept the pioneering role that Samsung has been playing by producing one after another game-changer smartphones with cutting-edge technologies. That is why Samsung is the “top-selling” brand in the smartphone-world market, capturing near around 31.38% market share.
Let’s list down Samsung’s recent five game-changer smartphones with killer specifications, either just released or about to release.
Samsung’s Best Affordable Smartphones
#1 the Galaxy Zero:
Samsung’s “Galaxy Zero” will certainly rock the smartphone-world with its fully “zero-bezel upfront” and hundred percent “body-display” ratio on the sides.
Let’s list down the specification summary of galaxy zero:
- First “hole-less” smartphone ever marketed, no button, no port at all.
- 5 inches quad edge HD display
- Samsung will use Snapdragon 855+ Chipset for the US market and an “Exynos processor” with a “clock speed” of 2.8 GHz for the rest of the world.
- Galaxy Zero features with 12GB/10GB RAM option, 256 GB of internal storage extendable up to 1.5TB via micro SD card, dual Nano-SIM slots to support 5G along with GSM, CDMA, LTE, and HSPA network technology.
- GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, USB Type-C, and wireless power share
- A huge non-removable 4,500mAh Battery With the help of Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0, capable to charge the battery from 0% to 50% in just 12 minutes.
- A 32MP front-facing camera is placed under the display and three rare vertically aligned cameras with 48MP primary sensors, 16MP ultra wide-angle sensor, and 8MB RGB sensor respectively. This handset also includes a 5MP telephoto lens.
- Samsung Galaxy Zero will be priced at $1399 in the US market.
#2 Samsung Galaxy Oxygen(Galaxy O)
Samsung’s other surprising offer is its latest “Galaxy O”, a combination of a modern “slick look” with an “old flip-style”. Samsung says “Galaxy O” is a dual-screen stacked phone like old “Motorola Sidekick” mobiles, a sliding “primary-display” and a “secondary-display” containing the QWERTY keyboard underneath.
Samsung Galaxy Oxygen, a summary of specification:
- Runs on Android Q 10 and Snapdragon 855+/ Exynos processor Chipset.
- 8/10 GB RAM for every model
- Three available variants are said to have 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB ROM
- Primarily internal storage capacity of 128/256 GB extendable up to 512 GB through a micro SD card.
- Display spec: 6.3 inches (1080×2340 pixels) Super AMOLED panel with a 4K resolution with 19:5:9 aspect ratio.
- Latest Li-Polymer 6100mAh non-removable Battery with quick charging facility (just 5 minutes).
- dual Nano SIM with 5G supported
- dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.1 LE, USB Type-C, and GPS
- Triple camera (36 MP + 24 MP + 13 MP) at the rear with 4K video recording capability with “Dual-LED” flash and a 42 MP front camera.
- Sensors offered: Fingerprint, Face id, gyro, accelerometer, compass, proximity, and barometer.
- Said to be priced at $700 in the US market.
#3 Samsung Galaxy One
This is another nearly “bezel-less” handset marketed by Samsung, with an ignorable “top little bezel.
Samsung Galaxy One: Specifications:
- 5 inches super AMOLED screen with a 100 Hz refresh rate, 16M color feature, full HD feature with 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution, and 19:9 ratio with ~401 PPI density.
- Processor Architecture: Snapdragon 865 SoC chipset, Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) processor and Adreno 650 GPU.
- Run-on Android 10.0
- A 6000mAh non-removable battery with quick charge 5.0 and 30W fast charging technology to charge the battery fully in just 30 minutes.
- 8/10 GB RAM and 256/512 GB internal storage
- dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 4G Volte, Bluetooth 5.1 LE, USB Type-C, and GPS
- Many sensors like Face id, gyro, accelerometer, compass, proximity, and barometer.
- Under-display fingerprint scanner for security.
- Quadruple primary cameras with autofocus and “Dual- LED” flash at the rear (60MP, 25MP, 16MP, and 5MP) and a front camera with 25 MP
- starts at $720 in the US market
#4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
Let’s list down all the leaks of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Is said to come with a 120Hz (Foldable) Dynamic-AMOLED Infinity-O display.
- 4G variant is expected to come with a “Snapdragon 855+” processor, a primary display of 6.7 inches (2636×1080 pixels) and 1.1-inch cover display (300×112 pixels), 3300 mah battery, dual 12 MP cameras (rear-facing) & a single 10 MP-front-camera, 256 of internal storage and 8 GB of RAM.
- 5G variant is expected to come with “Exynos 2000/Snapdragon 865+” or the next Zen “Snapdragon 888”.
- All the variants of Samsung Z Galaxy Flip 3 will be available in beige green, light violet, grey, pink, black, dark blue, and dark green, says Twitter user @The Galox.
#5 Samsung Galaxy X2
The summary of full specifications of Samsung Galaxy X2 is as follows.
- Will run Android 10and 6,000 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC (Octa-Core 2.8 GHz) and Adreno 730 graphics card.
- Primary camera : 64.0 MP +48.0 MP+ 16.0 MP +8.0 MP (Phase detection, HDR, autofocus, LED)
- Secondary Camera : 23.0 MP (in-display) with Flash
- 8/10 GB RAM, 512 GB internal storage with 2TB expandable memory
- Proximity sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Fingerprint Sensor
- SIM 1: GSM, 5G/LTE, 3G(Micro SIM card)
- SIM 2: GSM, 5G/LTE, 3G
- Display: 6.8 inches (2340×1080 Pixels )