Thinking, how to start a website hosting for your business? Well, we are here to help you. If you are not a techy kind of person then it may seem very scary at the first glance, and it is somewhat true also.
But, if you know the right approach to website creation, you can easily create basic website for your business in just a few hours.
The main crux of our entire process is “WordPress”. WordPress will allow you to create a very decent website in very little time.
so, let’s get started with the process.
Get a Domain and Hosting.
I know many of you already know this, but still, there might be some of you who don’t know it yet. That’s why we will start with the briefs of domain and hosting.
- A domain name is the address of your website on the internet. With the help of this domain URL any user can access your website on internet. You can buy a domain from domain provider websites like GoDaddy, Namecheap, HostCano etc.
- You can think of some decent domain name, check if it is available for purchase on the domain name provider’s website and buy it with the suitable domain name extension (.com, .in, .co, etc.) as per your requirements.
- Hosting is a server where your website’s data will get hosted. This data will get transferred from your hosting server to your website’s page whenever any visitor visits your website.
- For your website to load fast and handle large amount of users, your hosting should be fast and reliable.
- You should buy a hosting which exactly fits your requirements. If you buy a very cheap hosting it will either crash or will not load most of the time, on the contrary, if you buy a hosting that is providing too many features which are not required by you then it will increase the unnecessary cost.
- Hostcano Best Web Hosting India provides you both a reliable support and a good website loading speed at an affordable price. cpanel plan is the best suitable plan for small businesses, as it comes with WordPress 1 click install feature at in ultra-affordable price.You can also check out Elementor. The popular WordPress website builder now offers best-in-class cloud hosting features for a fairly reasonable price.
Here is the monthly plan,
How to Connect Hosting with Domain
The procedure to connect hosting with a domain is very simple, you just need to add nameservers from Hostcano’s dashboard to your domain’s registrar.
Here’s how your hosting nameservers will look like,
Put them into the “Add Nameserver” section in the domain’s DNS panel. After adding nameservers, it will take minimum of 2 to 3 hours to reflect the changes.
Install WordPress from Cpanel
Now that your domain is connected to the hosting, it’s time to install a CMS (Content Management System). WordPress is the best CMS which you will get for free.
You can easily find the option to install WordPress from the cpanel of your hosting, you just need to select WordPress manager by softaculous.
To install WordPress, just simply click on that option and the WordPress installation page will get opened in front of you.
After you install WordPress from cpanel, you can access the WordPress panel through your hosting dashboard or from the below url,
https://domain.com/wp-admin (put your domain name into the domain section)
Install wordpress theme and add the template type that suits your business.
- To Install a WordPress theme, you need to go to appearance and then go to the themes section on your website’s WordPress dashboard. You can download any theme that suits your requirements. In our opinion “astra” “ocean wp” are good options if you don’t know which one to choose from so many themes.
- There will be readymade free templates in your theme settings, you can select your business category and search for suitable templates. You can choose one from them, or else you can create your own template from elementor.
Create basic pages.
Basic pages include the following pages,
- Home page
- About us page
- Services page / Product page
- Blogs page
- Contact us page
These are the basic pages that every website should have. You can take the reference of your competitors while creating these pages.
It seems that your website is ready now.
Now you perfectly know how to start a website for your business; With the help of Hostcano hosting, now you just need to follow the above given steps and your website will be ready for launch.
Next, you will have to do SEO (Search Engine Optimization); for your website so that your website can be visible to the users on Google.