There have been instances where you’ve encountered the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] wrong from your outlook account. Below, we’ll discuss the steps you can take to resolve the issue.
Outlook is not only one of the most reliable and used email services in the world, but it also lets you access your emails on multiple devices.
Outlook assists people in communicating daily with email, schedule meetings, and more. Many people rely on Outlook every day to prepare for meetings and to send and receive emails.
Though it is popular, Outlook Express can sometimes give error messages nonetheless. Users may find a message telling them: “Error message:
Despite being notified that he would be transferred, the employee failed to make it.
An out-of-date Excel spreadsheet, a cached cookie, or a corrupted Excel workbook can contribute to this error.
There may be an SMTP error when your software preferences are wrongly set, your authentication and port numbers are incorrect, your accounts are duplicated, your Windows 10 permits are in the wrong position, etc.
How to Solve [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error
To clear out all the browser’s history automatic, the first thing you need to do is uninstall the Microsoft Outlook application.
2. Check Your Outlook Settings
- Open Outlook first.
- Next, click the Tools menu.
- Next, you will need to click on Accounts
- Select the one that is receiving the errors if you have more than one Outlook account.
- To change your settings, click More Settings.
- Go to the Servers tab.
- Activate the Outgoing Server Authentication.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Ensure the settings for SMTP and POP are the same as those provided by the hosting provider.
- Save your settings
- It’s done for you.
3. Install Outlook again
This error, “pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6”, can be solved by uninstalling Outlook and reinstalling it again. After installing the software again, try to add another account.
Here are the steps to uninstall Microsoft Outlook:
- In the Control Panel, click Programs and Features.
- You can search for Microsoft Office 365 on Google.
- To install Microsoft office 365, double click on the icon.
- You’ll need to follow the steps on the screen to uninstall it.
- Install Microsoft Outlook again after you have completed the uninstallation.
- You can try adding a new email account to Outlook and then trying sending the email again.
It is all about [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error, and we have provided you with top solutions that may help you resolve this error.