- If your Android smartphone comes with a removable battery, you’re in luck because this is the easiest solution to force it to close down take the battery out.
- Then pop it in and initiate your phone as ordinary.
- If you do not possess a removable battery, then continue reading.
How to Shut Down Android Phone
How to Power Off your Android Phone Normally?
On most Android devices (phones and tablets), you may force restart your device by simply holding the Power button while shoving down the Volume button at precisely the same time.
- Hold them down until the phone goes’power off’ (finally powers off) and then boots up (starts) back again.
- After it starts up, typically, if you would like to power it off and keep it powered off, try holding down the Power button by itself.
- Press the “Power” button and then hold it before the phone Options Dialog box looks.
- Now tap the “Power Off” option from the dialog box, along your phone will turn off.
- To switch the phone again, you’ve got to press and hold the power button until the boot screen is observable.
- If your phone has a removable battery, then take out the battery for 1 to 2 seconds, then insert the battery into your phone.
- Press the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons at the same time until the display goes Black. Then the phone will restart.