Good Pokémon Go Nicknames That Are Available In 2022
Pokémon Go is a global game that has been downloaded over 500 million times and became the fastest mobile game ever to hit $600 million in revenue. Pokémon Go is all about catching, trading, and battling your way through the world around you. And when it comes to naming your Pokémon, there are so many options!
The best thing about this game is that there are no limitations on what makes for a good nickname – just make sure it’s original. If you’re looking for some new nicknames or need help coming up with one of your own, we’ve got 170+ The Best Pokemon Go Nicknames right here!
You’re probably wondering why Pokémon Go Nicknames are so vital right now. It’s because changing names can cause your Pokémon to evolve into a different type. This technique was previously unknown to many people. However, as it is now an established practice in the community, you should use some creative Pokémon Go nicknames to improve your gaming experience.
The greatest Pokémon Go names are unique for each Pokémon character. You can get all of the various names for Eevee in order to evolve into Jolteon, Vapereon, and Flareon. Their identities will cause them to become a distinct Pokémon.
Let’s have a look at the best Pokémon Go names and how to choose a Trainer’s Pokémon Go name.
Good Pokémon Go Nicknames That Are Available In 2022
While creating Pokemon Go, Niantic got very creative. You may take ideas from these names and play with your Pokémon to the fullest extent imaginable.
If you’re changing your Pokémon Go Trainer name, be aware that it won’t be altered after the update. However, the name of each of your Pokémon may be modified an infinite number of times.
If you’re new to the Pokémon Go scene, Eevee may be an unfamiliar name. It’s a unique Pokémon in its own right. Eevee is a tiny fennec fox-like Normal-type creature.
If you’re playing the Japanese original games (Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green), you’ll get Eevee in Celadon City.
Now there are three Pokémons Eevee can evolve into-
- Jolteon- The Electric One
- Vaporeon- The Water One
- Flareon- The Fire One
To change your Eevee into any of these Pokémon, you must purchase different stones. You don’t have to buy anything. Different trainers have learned that names can assist them in evolving their Eevee over time. But what should you call your Eevee when they’re out on the town? Don’t be concerned! We’ll walk you through it.
- From Eevee to Jolteon
You must name your Eevee Sparky if you wish to transform Eevee into a Jolteon.
- From Eevee to Vaporeon
If you want to turn Eevee into a Vaporeon, you should name your Eevee Rainer.
- From Eevee to Flareon
If you want to transform Eevee into a Flareon, you should call your Eevee Pyro.
These are all named for Pokémon anime Eevee brothers, including the identical sorts of males. In Episode 40 of the Pokémon anime, they debuted.
Eevee may, however, go through many more changes in addition to these. You may evolve this Pokémon into two more Pokémon: Espeon and Umbreon. Here are their Pokémon Go names-
- From Eevee to Espeon
If you want to turn Eevee into an Espeon, name your Eevee Sakura.
- From Eevee to Umbreon
If you want to transform Eevee into an Umbreon, you must give it the name Tamao.
Don’t forget that after your Eevee is evolved into another Pokémon, you have the option to change its name. There’s no need to use their Pokémon Go names such as Tamao or Sparky any longer.
You can also develop your Eevee into Leafeon and Glaceon, but it’s a little more difficult than the other two. Some trainers feel that altering the Pokémon Go names of your Eevee might produce aces Glaceon and Leafeon. The following are the Pokémon Go nicknames you should use:
- From Eevee to Leafeon
If you want to turn your Eevee into a Leafeon, you should name it Linnea.
- From Eevee to Glaceon
You should name your Eevee Rea if you want to turn it into a Glaceon.
That concludes the Eevee evolution Pokémon Go nicknames list. You may use any of them to evolve your Eevee into a Pokémon you like.
Best Pokémon Go Nicknames
You can change your Pokémon Go name an infinite number of times. Follow these steps to do so:
Tap the Pokémon you wish to nickname. Click on the pencil or edit button next to the current name of the Pokémon. Name the character and hit OK.
Your Pokémon Go name has been changed.
Let’s look at the greatest Pokémon Go nicknames that are unusual and amusing.
- Abra — Criss Angel or Teller
- Alakazam — Harry Houdini or Shaq-Fu
- Charmander – Charring Inferno
- Chikorita — Cucumber or Pickle
- Clefairy – Clip Art
- Cyndaquil — Mike
- Diglett — Mole Man
- Dugtrio — Mole Men
- Ekans – Ekanescence
- Exeggcute — Scrambled Eggs or OmeletteDuFromage
- Exeggutor – Tree Stooges
- Fearow – Guy Fearowi
- Gastly – Rick Gastly
- Jynx – Nicki Minaj
- Hoothoot — HowManyLicks?
- Houndoom— K9
Funny Pokémon Go Nicknames
- Kadabra — David Blaine or Penn
- Kakuna – Kakuna-Matata
- Koffing — ThankU4Smoking
- Krabby – Mr Krabs
- Magikarp – God or Mario Karp
- Magneton – Freeloader
- Meowth – Capitalism
- Pidgey — Central Park
- Pinsir – Senor Snips or Australia
- Politoed — Frogger
- Ponyta – MyLilPonyta
- Porygon – Windows 95 or StarFox
- Porygon2 — PS2 or StarFox64
- Psyduck – Odd Duck
- Raticate – Nasty Gerbil
- Sandshrew – Brick Rat
- Seel — KissFromARose
- Snorlax – Mama June or HoldTheDoor
- Spearow – Jack Spearow
- Staryu — NewSheriff
- Sudowoodo — Rocktree
- Tangela – Headphones
- Tentacool – Anime
- Togepi — Wunderkin
- Typhlosion — Big Bear
- Vaporeon – Baeporeon
- Venonat – Allergy Ball
- Voltorb — ItsATrap!
- Vulpix — MansBestFriend
- Weepinbell — Philly or Liberty Bell
- Weezing — Lil Weezy
Cute Pokémon Go Names
- Thumper – for any bunny Pokemon like Scorbunny & Buneary
- KingTut – for Cofagrigus
- Dumbo – for Phanpy, Donphan and Copperajah
- Pooch or Pup – for any dog-like Pokemon
- Noodles – for Tangela & Tangrowth or even Octillery
- Whiskers – for any cat-like Pokemon or whiscash, raticate or dedenne
- McNugget – for Torchic, Combusken & Blaziken
- Tiny or Teeny – for any little Pokemon like Joltik
- Piglet – for Tepig, Emboar or any pig Pokemon
- Toof or Tooth – for any Pokemon with big teeth
- Aspirin – for Psyduck
- Michelangelo – for turtle Pokemon like Squirtle, Blastoise, & Chewtle
- Kermet – for frog Pokemon like Poliwag, Politoad & Greninja
- Sonic – for hedgehog pokemon like Shaymin or Togedemaru
- Boo-Loon – for Drifloon & Drifblim
- Garfield – for any cat-like Pokemon
- Lumiere – for Litwick and Chandelure
- Baloo – for any bear Pokemon like Ursaring, Bewear & Beartic
- Trike – for Dodrio, Magneton & Hydreigon
- Boyfriend & Girlfriend – for the Nidoking and Nidoqueen lines
- FreeWilly – for Wailmer, Wailord and Kyogre
- Bambi – for any deer Pokemon like Sawsbuck, Stantler or Xerneas
- CookieMonster – for fat Pokemon like Snorlax, Sickilicky & Hariyama
- Patrick – for Staryu and Starmie
- Goldilocks – for Klefki
- Splash – for Magikarp
- Pegasus – for Ponyta and Rapidash
- Simba, Nala, Mufasa, Skar or Pride – for Litleo, Pyroar, Entei, Solgaleo, Luxray, Growlithe
- Arthur – for Drowzee or Hypno
- Loaf – for lazy pokemon like Snorlax or Slaking
- Pixel – for the Porygons
- Teddy – for any bear Pokemon like Teddiursa, Pancham and Cubchoo
- Chomper – for any Pokemon with big teeth
Cool Pokémon Go Trainer Names
Changing your Pokémon Go Trainer name is limited to one time. If you truly want to alter it, like so many other people do today, then follow these steps to come up with a distinctive and excellent Pokémon Go Trainer name.
- Use the Names of Your Favorite Pokémon to Make Them More Interesting.
- Make a purposeful spelling mistake, such as writing The as Teh or Jojo as Jojoh.
- Use online Pokémon Go Trainer Name Generators.
- Think of Creative Words.
- Use Numbers.
- The ending character is a special character, such as exclamation points and hash symbols.
Nicknames For Pokémon Go
- Messy Mew
- Dangerous Muk
- Mankey Warrior
- Mr. Ditto
- Miss Kitty
- Corrupted Heart
- Zombie Jynx
- Charged Terrorist
- I’m Not Human
- Eat You Alive
- Your Mad Dad
- Persian Pearl
- Electro Exeggcute
- Horrible One
- Pretty Pikachu
- Kakuna Rattata
- Jack Fearow
- Just 2 Dudes
- Lord Of Fraud
Clever Pokemon Trainer Names
Pokémon Go Trainer Nicknames List Available in 2022
There you have it – a list of over 170+ Pokémon Go nicknames to help you stand out from the rest! Whether you want something cute, cool, or just plain interesting, there’s bound to be a nickname on this list that’s perfect for you. So what are you waiting for? Start using these nicknames today and show your friends who the ultimate Pokémon Trainer really is!