Documents Required to Apply in Australia Visa Application Centre, Delhi
Australia, the hottest destination for the Indians. To reach Australia you need to have visa approval only then you can visit Australia. So here we will discuss the complete details regarding documents and other requirements for the Visa approval.
Before visa application first, you select your purpose of visiting Australia as a tourist, study, work, or a permanent move. It would help you in selecting whether a permanent or a temporary visa. Once the purpose gets decided of visit and the type of visa needed, you shall now proceed to apply the same.
Australian Visa Application Procedure and Fee Requirements
- Tourist Australian Visa fees for Indians start at AUD 115.
- Student Visa fees start from AUD 535.
- Temporary work visa starts from AUD 165
- Migration visa fees are available more than AUD 3200. You may not require a transit visa if your stay does not exceed 72 hours in Australia.
Application forms for the Australian Visa can either be downloaded from the official website or the nearest Australia Visa Application Centre, Delhi.
- Notarised copy of all the pages of the current passport, that includes the biodata page, alterations page, and the last page of the passport for sure.
- One recent passport size photograph
- Certified copies of Birth certificate
- Doctor’s confirmation: in case of traveling for medical treatment.
- Xerox of your bank statement
- Taxation documents of past three years
- Proof and details of invitation, if you visit Australia on the invitation.
- Itinerary and the details of bookings, in case of tourist visa.
- No objection certification, in case of under 18 years age
- Employment or the retirement details, applicable by the employer.
- Character certificate and proof of medical fitness.
Other than these you may require more proof of documentary. If you are not applying for the tourist visa, you should then check with the Australia Visa Application Centre Delhi for more details of the same.