CUIMS (Chandigarh University Management System) is the Management Portal of Chandigarh University. Are you thinking of taking admission to Chandigarh University, or have you taken admission? In this post, you can know about CUIMS, such as registration, CUIMS login, available courses, admission process, and other information. So, this post might be helpful for you. Chandigarh University is one of the famous universities, and in which every year, hundreds of students take admission in various colleges. With the help of the CUIMS portal, students can easily register online. After registering, the user can get education-related information from the website by logging in.
Overview of CUIMS Portal 2022
Portal Name CUIMS
University Chandigarh University
University Type Private
Chancellor Satnam Singh Sandhu
Official Site cuchd.in
What is CUIMS?
A university located in the state of Punjab is known as Chandigarh University. The management portal of the University has been named “CUIMS.” With the help of this, the student can submit an online application for admission to various colleges which come under this University. Chandigarh University, established in 2012, is a private university, and UGC, AIU, and IAU also recognize it.
How to Login to CUIMS?
- First of all, open the CUIMS Login page- https://uims.cuchd.in/uims/
- Then, enter the User ID and click on the ” Next ” button.
- After that, enter the password and log in to the portal.
Know the CUIMS Chandigarh University Registration Process-
- First, open this page of the CUCHD website- https://www.cuchd.in/admissions/
- Then, fill in the name, email id, mobile number, etc., correctly.
- Select the program you are interested in and select the Date of Birth.
- Then, click on the button “Register.”
How to CUCHD Blackboard Login?
- First of all, open the page of Blackboard login link- https://cuchd.blackboard.com/
- Then, type the User Name and Password in the boxes.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
Programs available in Chandigarh University-
- Agricultural Science
- Applied Health Science
- Animation & Film Production & Visual Arts
- Architecture Design and Planning
- Business Management
- Hotel Management
- Industry-Sponsored Program
- Legal Studies
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Pharma Science
- Study Abroad Programs
How to Apply Chandigarh University 2022
1. First of all, you have to register in CUCET.
2. Go to the cucet. cuchd. On page to register. Name, email, contact number, and city name details are filled in.
3. Select the course in which you want to take admission and create your profile.
4. When after the registration process, confirm by SMS / Email for confirmation.
5. Then, download the E-Prospectus and pay the fee online.
Register for CUCET online
- First, open the CUCET Register page.
- Enter Student Name, Email ID, Mobile No, City Name.
- Select Discipline and Program.
- After, select the student’s date of birth and click on the “Register” button.
- After this Notification from the University will be communicated by SMS / Email or Call.
General Enquiry Form Submit करे-
- First of all, go to this link of CUCHD- https://www.cuchd.in/contact/general_query.aspx
- First Name, Middle और Last Name को लिखें।
- After this, in Other Information Details, fill the details like Mailing Address, Phone No, Email Address and Question / Queries, etc.
- Now, submit the form by clicking on “Submit.”
Contact Details of CUIMS Department
- Toll-Free Number: 1800121288800
- General Helpline: +91-160-3051003
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Chandigarh University NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali (Punjab)
CUIMS Login Click Here
CU Register Click Here
Official Website Click Here
FAQ for Chandigarh University (CUIMS) 2022
Q. What is the CUIMS valuable portal for?
It can be used for online work related to Chandigarh University like- Admission, Application, Getting the latest updates of the University, etc.
Q. What should I do if I have any questions?
If you face any problem and want to get help, definitely contact details.
Q. Is the hostel facility also available?
Yes, if you want to stay in a hostel, you can. The department has started a hostel facility. For more details, don’t hesitate to contact the in charge of the hostel.
Q. What is the complete form of CUCET?
The complete form of CUCET is Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test.
Q. Is Chandigarh University private or government?
CU is one of the best private universities in India.