Are you still looking for strategies to boost your productivity? Having the correct collection of productivity applications & tools in the arsenal is the simplest and most effective method to increase productivity.
In this post, we’ll look at ten of the finest productivity applications that any freelancer, small business, startup, and corporation should consider using in the coming year.
Best Productivity Apps for Busy Professionals in 2022
What is the definition of a productivity app?
A productivity application (also termed productivity software) is the type of software that enables individuals, teams, & organisations to execute crucial day-to-day tasks more quickly & efficiently. Think of every day-to-day task & there is an application for it, from daily reminders, note-taking to mail management & calendaring, and time monitoring.
What role does productivity software play?
On a daily basis, an organization utilizes more than hundred solutions & software packages, but only half of them are truly helping to raise overall productivity & improve day-to-day operations. The same is true when it comes to productivity apps. Because there are many options, individuals and businesses frequently fail to assess how beneficial a productivity tool will be before using it.
What are the very popular productivity app categories?
The following are some of the most prevalent types of productivity apps that businesses & teams in every industry rely on. We’ve also included a list of the finest productivity software in each area for your convenience.
The Top 10 Productivity Apps that you shouldn’t miss –
FreshBooks is the cloud-based accounting software for freelancers & small businesses. Accounting isn’t daunting because it’s a straightforward and intuitive answer. Create professional invoices with the best service invoice template, track your costs, & create professional invoices. Furthermore, all of the data is safely kept in the cloud, allowing you to work from anywhere and on any device.
FreshBooks’s advantages are summarised here –
- It has all of the tools and features that a growing company or team requires.
- Never lose track of a billable hour.
- It makes it simple to keep track of spending.
- It might help you save time when it comes to billing.
- It produces high-quality results and reduces project delivery time.
Slack is a team collaboration tool that runs on the cloud. Information & people come with each other in Slack to produce effective results. File sharing, time messaging, and advanced search are three of this famous platform’s main features.
Slack’s advantages are summarised here –
- It centralises all of your team’s & project’s communication.
- It works with practically all of the apps you already have.
- It ensures that the project is completed on schedule and on budget.
Any.do is a task management programme that helps professionals stay organised and complete more work in less time. Any.do allows you to manage all of your lists, tasks, & reminders in one place & sync them all across the devices.
Any. do’s advantages are summarised here –
- It uses colours to help you organise and prioritise your work.
- It helps you save a lot of time & effort.
- It allows you to personalise themes and repeating activities.
Evernote is the greatest programme for task management, organisation, and note-taking. You can effortlessly capture and prioritise ideas, meeting minutes, projects, & to-do lists in one place using Evernote, ensuring that nothing slips between the cracks.
Evernote’s advantages are summarised here –
- You may share entire notebooks & notes with coworkers.
- From within the app, you may take and attach photos to notes.
- It generally syncs between all of your devices.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) allows you to scan text in a picture.
RescueTime is a completely automated time checking software application that aims to give users more control over how they spend their time on various chores & activities.
RescueTime’s advantages are summarised here –
- It enables you to keep track on your computer’s activities (online & offline)
- It allows you to keep track of how much time you spend on diversions. Meetings & phone calls are two examples.
- It helps you to compare days that were productive vs days that were not.
- By blocking illegal, distracting sites, it helps you to stay focused at work.
Google Drive is the file storage and synchronisation system supplied by Google, as most of us are aware. The purpose of this platform is to make the process of saving, editing, sharing, & collaborating on documents easier for people who are working on a project and goal together.
Google Drive’s advantages are summarised here –
- Google Drive is a totally free service.
- It enables you to make secure backups of your files.
- It allows you to save and share files with acquaintances and coworkers directly.
- It allows you to access & edit files while you’re on the go.
- OnePager Pro
OnePager Pro is just a Gantt chart & timeline programme. The software tool was created to allow project managers & their teams to quickly convert project files & spreadsheets into attractive summary graphics.
OnePager Pro’s advantages are summarised here –
- Standardize project presentations using OnePager Pro.
- It aids in the improvement of project reporting accuracy.
- It aids in the production of uniform and informative project reports.
- It allows you to save a lot of time when creating project presentations.
The very powerful social media management software is Hootsuite. It allows you to manage various networks & profiles from a single location. Marketers & marketing teams can easily manage the social media activity throughout all platforms & track level of engagement using Hootsuite.
Hootsuite’s advantages are summarised here –
- It simplifies the process of locating, managing, scheduling, & monitoring social media information.
- It allows you to schedule posts across numerous social media accounts at once.
- It simplifies the process of selecting social media material.
- It allows you to track & share useful information about your consumers and campaigns through reports.
QuickBooks is a small-business accounting software designed primarily for accountants. bank reconciliation, The app is designed to make tasks like expense tracking, invoice generating, & financial statement monitoring easier.
QuickBooks’s advantages are summarised here –
- Makes it easy to manage sales and revenue.
- It makes it easier to keep account of bills & costs.
- Your business will benefit from vital reporting insights.
- Taxes are made easier.
This category of applications and tools has simplified the lifestyles of many individuals across all industries in recent years. In reality, the main purpose of a productivity application is to increase productivity while also improving your working environment.