Label makers are an innovation that comes quite in handy in everyday modern life. From printing labels or barcodes for your products to printing invoices and receipts, a label printer does a lot for your business. And now, they come in different sizes, shapes and incorporate different features to be the answers for all your label printing needs, no matter how diverse your need might be.
To familiarize you with this world of printers, here’s a list of the best label makers straight from our shop that will provide you with quick, easy, and efficient printing solutions. From this list pick the best that aligns with your needs and find an immediate answer for all your label printing needs within the comfort of your space.
If the printer of your dreams is highly-durable, consistent, and fast then Zebra 110XI4 high-performance printer is the ideal pick for you. Printing at a speed of 14″/356 mm per second, this printer is known to provide the fastest technology in the market. Therefore, if your label printing needs involve finishing bulk orders in a limited time frame, then this is the one that you should choose for your industrial use. Zebra 110XI4 is not just durable but also quite flexible in terms of labeling applications as it works with paper and specialty labels, and with it, you can print labels of different resolutions and dimensions. So, a Zebra 110XI4 is the one printer for all your labeling needs.
- Increased print speeds up to 14″/356 mm per second for increased batch and print/apply productivity
- LCD content customizable to user needs
- Large, easy to use, multilingual LCD screen
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet with internal Ethernet included as standard in the product
- Advanced ribbon and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
- Intelligent printhead system
- RFID Ready
$3,487.00 incl. GST
Zebra ZT230 Mid Range Printer
Built while incorporating all valuable customer feedback, Zebra ZT230 Midrange Printer flaunts a space-saving design, involves an easy set-up procedure, and is easy to use and maintain. On all fronts, it’s a modern innovation that aims to offer you a seamless label printing experience. It offers a print resolution of 203 DPI / 305 DPI. It offers color-coded cues, a side-loading design, illuminated multi-position reflective sensors, and all these features together make it an easy-to-use design that can be used by professionals and amateurs alike.
- Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- USB 2.0 and RS-232 serial ports
- Dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective sensing technology
- Media supply hanger designed for 1″ (25mm) through 3″ (76mm) core diameters
- Sideloading metal print mechanism with head open lock
$2,006.40 incl. GST
Zebra GK420D D Thermal Printer
One printer for all your low to medium printing needs, that’s what Zebra GK420D D Thermal Printer brings to the picture. With the easiest ribbon loading system and a printing speed of 6 inches per second, this printer is perfect for your quick printing needs. From being quick, user-friendly to offering different label formats, the features of this one are many and therefore are picked by users across diverse industries. What also makes it a favorite among users is that it can be easily integrated into existing systems as it comes with triple connectivity, and ZPL and EPL programming languages. You invest in this Zebra GK420D D Thermal Printer once and it will have you covered for all your printing needs for the years to come.
- Powerful 32-bit processor for a faster print
- Large storage memory
- Compact, space-saving design
- Easy to load and operate with minimum training requirements
- Easy to integrate with other Zebra printers
- Longer (991 mm) label formats
- Supports 104mm media width
$649.00 incl. GST
Zebra RW 420 Mobile Printer
Sometimes your label printing needs arise while you are on the go and many times you need a quick answer to your labeling needs no matter where you are, fit for such 27*7 assistance is our Zebra RW 420 Mobile Printer. Carry it with yourself wherever you go and you will never have to keep your receipt, invoice, barcode, or label printing needs for later. This portable printer is durable and weather-resistant, and therefore, without worrying about damaging it, you can carry it around in tough Australian weather conditions. Its sturdy design offers shock resistance and is easy to carry, so this one is ideal to be your travel buddy.
- 4 button angled LCD (standard)
- Resident scalable fonts
- Media sensors: Bar, gap
- Advanced 32-bit architecture for high-speed processing
- Standard Serial and USB interfaces
- Programming Language: Native CPCL, ZPL, EPL, and XML support(standard)
- Auto-detect firmware load
$1,375.00 incl. GST
Zebra ZD420 Thermal Printer
If you have been looking for a label maker that makes printing easier than ever, then Zebra ZD420 Thermal Printer is the one that you have been looking for. It’s not just easy to use but easy to manage, clean, and even upgrade. It is build-in with a new ribbon cartridge and comes with a new range of status icons and offers both wireless and wired connectivity options to let printing labels be the easiest task that you face yourselves with. Also, being an energy star qualified it’s an economic option that will fulfill your printing needs efficiently without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Thermal Transfer print method
- ZPL and EPL programming languages
- 5 status icon, 3 button user interface
- USB 2.0, USB Host
- Bluetooth low energy
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Dual-wall frame construction
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Real-Time Clock
$874.50 incl. GST
So, these are our top 5 picks. From this list, you can easily find the one that meets your requirements. Or if there is a specific printing need of yours, get in touch with us at DAL and we will suggest you the best label maker that aligns perfectly with all your needs.