6 Lesser-Known Places in Manali That Will Inspire the Adventurer in You
Whether you are a nature lover, or someone who likes to spend time in solitude, or want to plan a group trip, Manali should be on your checklist. The place is a heaven for tourists. Travelers from across the nation and globe visit this place for an extraordinary sojourn experience. While most of us know Manali to be a hill station, this place has much more to offer.
RS Taxi Service Chandigarh are known for their professional approach and best service, so you can enjoy your trip to the core. So, if you are heading out for a trip to Manali, you can hire taxi service from Chandigarh to Manali in advance. Our professional drivers at taxi service chandigarh will help you with the complete travel itinerary and will ensure your safety. All taxis are fully sanitised. Stop worry and enjoy your tour hassle free.
To make your trip even more exciting, we will be highlighting some of the exciting places to visit in Manali.
Six Lesser-known Destinations to Visit in Manali
- Jogini Waterfall- Well, there is some mesmerizing effect of waterfalls on our mind and soul. This gushing waterfall is just a few kilometres away from the main town of Manali. It’s not just the waterfall, but your entire trek to the waterfall will give you a glimpse of beautiful nature. You can also explore many old shrines around this place.
- The Manali Gompa– Undoubtedly, this is one of the finest landmarks of Manali. Exhibiting the rich Tibetan culture, the Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa is popularly known as the Manali Gompa here. Tibetan refugees built it in the 1960s. You can explore exquisite murals and calming spiritual vibes when you visit this place.
- Bhirgu Lake– Apart from the waterfall, the next important landmark of Manali is the Bhrigu lake. It is one of the best trekking destinations in Manali. Since this place is located 4000 meters above sea level, it requires a bit of acclimatisation. Once you have adjusted to it, trekking at this place is an unparalleled experience.
- Arjun Gufa- Nestled on the banks of the Beas River, this place has a long history. As per the legend, Arjun, one of the brothers of Pandavs, meditated at this place. If you are someone who is fascinated by Indian history and want to explore some exotic historical locations, then this is the best place for you. You can enjoy the scenic beauty of hills and valleys from this place. In addition, it also has some holy shrines like Kunti Mata Temple near this place.
- Van Vihar– The bird watchers paradise; that’s what we would like to call this place. Also, this place has serenity and tranquility, which makes it one of the popular tourist destinations in Manali. Besides the picturesque view, you can also enjoy a boat ride at this place.
- Vashishth Hot Water Springs and Temple– The next on our list is again a holy place. It is a host to a beautiful temple that is accentuated by dramatic Himalayan beauty. It is believed that the temple is 4000 years old. The intricately designed interiors, antique figures, and wooden carvings make this place amazingly beautiful. The place is also known for its woollen stuff, so if you are a shopaholic, this is the place to be.